Woodstock Union High School & Middle School | 100 Amsden Way | Woodstock, Vermont 05091 | 802-457-1317(HS) | 802-457-1330(MS)
Visit the Horticulture Web Site
Horticulture is one of the fastest growing areas of agriculture. As people in the U.S. and around the world try to get closer to nature and the food we consume, we look outward at where our food comes from and how it is grown. It comes naturally that we develop an interest in conservation and simplifying our lives.
Our horticulture program at WUHS introduces students to three basic principles involved in growing and caring for plants. The horticulture department has successfully integrated a hands-on approach to learning with different grade levels and types of learners. Our classroom, two-fully staffed greenhouses, a small tree nursery, and numerous gardens on the grounds, offer students a choice of areas to practice the skills needed to seek jobs or further their education in the area of horticulture.
- Cafeteria Menu...Yum, Yum!
- 2013-14 HS Course Guide
- Google Apps for Edu. (student & faculty email)
- Edline (for MS & HS)
- The HS Principal's Blog
- Naviance Family Connection
- 2013-2014 WCSU School Calendar
- 2013-2014 WUHSMS "Green/White Day" Calendar
- WUHSMS Building Service Request
- Windsor Central Supervisory Union
- ALEKS (Math Lab)
- Summer Learning @ WUHS
- Dual Enrollment @ WUHS (Earning College Credit)
- Staff Directory
- The VHS Collaborative