Woodstock Union High School & Middle School | 100 Amsden Way | Woodstock, Vermont 05091 | 802-457-1317(HS) | 802-457-1330(MS)
Counseling @ WUHSMS
The State of Vermont has defined three basic roles of the school counselor as:
(1) an advocate to and for the needs, responsibilities, and rights of students;
(2) an advisor to peer educators and parents, and
(3) a professional leader who promotes and contributes to the individual student’s full development.
At Woodstock Union High School, the School Counselor provides counseling services which assist in the development of the counselee as a total person. The counselor assists the student
Counselors also interpret relevant information to these groups about the development and needs of students. Counselors assist the school administration by sharing information, opinions, suggestions, and directions as they may relate to students, staff, and programs. Each counselor is responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and expansion of knowledge, skills, and competencies which contribute to the counselor’s personal and professional growth and development.
- Cafeteria Menu...Yum, Yum!
- 2013-14 HS Course Guide
- Google Apps for Edu. (student & faculty email)
- Edline (for MS & HS)
- The HS Principal's Blog
- Naviance Family Connection
- 2013-2014 WCSU School Calendar
- 2013-2014 WUHSMS "Green/White Day" Calendar
- WUHSMS Building Service Request
- Windsor Central Supervisory Union
- ALEKS (Math Lab)
- Summer Learning @ WUHS
- Dual Enrollment @ WUHS (Earning College Credit)
- Staff Directory
- The VHS Collaborative